Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

About Family Trees

Originally, I was going to just make one huge tree. However, after much thought and visual guidance this just won't be feasible. I don't have a way to host the full-size image because it is so large!

So you will be seeing what I call "family pods". I will follow each line down, but you may not see extended family for some Sims. You will be able to view their full tree from their "family pod".

I hope this makes sense!



***Edit: I haven't had the first pod up for more than 15 minutes and already I am finding my tree pods all over the net. I don't mind if you LINK to the image (I prefer you just link to my site), but at least give me credit! I worked hard both in my game to create the families, and in PS to create the tree pods themselves. It's all about COURTESY!

No comments:

Post a Comment