Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Cuteness Overload

There just are some things you have to snap a shot of... These are a few of those times:
Ethan and Jacob are the children of Don and Cassandra Lothario.
While I ran the house on Auto-Pilot (meaning I didn't direct anyone
to do anything), I caught these adorable brother's playing together!

Faith and Kyle are the children of Mortimer and Dina Goth.
Dina was run-down and taking a nap on a cold winter's day, Kyle was
being fussy, so Faith sat right down and started playing "Peek-a-Boo"with
her baby brother!

(Remember when I said the Goth's started it? Let's just say, Mortimer passed
just hours after having a bit of fun with Dina. Hence the adorable Kyle.)

So poor Dina just couldn't catch a break, she was always exhausted.
So big sister Faith steps up and helps Dina out by teaching Kyle
a nursery rhyme.

This gorgeous girl is the daughter of Darren and Brandi Dreamer.
Making her the sister of Dirk Dreamer, Dustin Broke,
Beau Broke, and Bobby Broke (coincidence! He was born before 
I watched Cindy's videos!)

I did not edit her (change clothes/add make up/change hair, etc).
This is seriously how she grew up, and the first thought that ran through
my mind, "She's an adorable little doll!"

That's all I have for today. I hope to add more in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment